Good morning Reader,
I only recently heard of "over-employment" and "job stacking." Instantly, though, I was intrigued.
Both those terms refer to one important concept: working two (or more!) jobs at the same time.
And you don't tell your bosses.
There are people who are making $30,000k per month doing this, stacking 4-8 jobs total.
When I first found out about this, I was dying to learn more. I spoke to two of job stackers about how they got started, how much money they earn, and what it's like to be over-employed -- and how other people can do it too, if they feel like that's the right choice.
Here's the result:
This video covers:
- Intro to Overemployment
- Overemployment Experts
- How Does Overemployment Work?
- How Much Can You Earn With Overemployment?
- Benefits of Overemployment
- Downsides to Overemployment
- Is Overemployment Legal?
- How to Become Overemployed?
- The First Rule of Overemployment
- The Future of Overemployment
- My Spicy Take on Overemployment
- Is Overemployment Right For You?
On a side note, I am really proud of this video. Long-term viewers know my video-editing has been a work in progress. This is the video I've worked hardest on, and as a result, I'm thrilled with how it came out. I'd love to hear what you think.
P.S. Any Rimworld fans out there? The latest expansion came out last Friday!